Saturday, September 22, 2012

cloud presence

I think I was supposed to put this here in my blog as well as in the discussion forum. So here it is, my presence online. I used to use Facebook a lot but got bored with it. Now I will go check if someone says they posted a new picture. Otherwise I don't care what's there anymore.
 
This is mine. It represents my interests, my recently started non profit, my son's modeling, school of course and email. I included my little man in the picture because he's home all day while his three big sisters go to school so he's usually online with me. I used the simple paint program that came with the computer. I did download Gimp but wasn't able to figure out how to use it yet.The logo for Diaper Obsessions is mine for my non profit. I created it using www.logomaker.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment